Home Health Care
Simpson's Pharmacy is proud to have one of the largest selections of Home Health Care products in the Niagara Region. Whether you have mobility needs, are looking for products to make everyday life a little easier, require safety products for your home or are recovering from injury or medical procedure, Simpson's is your one-stop shop for all Home Health Care requirements.
Our skilled Home Health Care Consultants Wilma Heyes and Catherine Porter are on-hand to answer any questions you may have. We offer in-store consultation areas as we understand that many topics are more comfortably discussed away from the shop floor.
We carry an enviable range of in-stock products and can special order to your specific needs. Don't hesitate to come and talk to us about any challenges you may be facing. We can help you conquer them.
We also provide a rental service for many Home Health Care items. If you need a temporary mobility solution or have an elderly relative coming to stay and need a bathroom safety product for a week or two, our rental service is the answer.
- Blood pressure monitors
- Diabetic meters, strips and accessories
- Footcare products
- Walking poles
- Uplift daylight therapy systems*
- Ostomy products
- Medical sheepskin
- Obus Forme back rests, pillows and cushions
- Lift cushions and full lift chairs
*Denotes also available to rent.
Elevating Mobility and Safety to the Next Level
Thanks to our Home Health Care Mobility and Safety Expert Brian Epp, Simpson's Pharmacy is now able to service, supply and install a wide range of products to maintain Independence and ensure safety inside and outside the home.
- Bathroom Modifications : From grab bar installations to full roll-in showers and tubs cut outs
- Kitchen Modifications : From lowered cabinets to wheelchair accessible sinks
- Vehicle Modifications : From wheelchair modifications to trailer hitch add-ons
- Outdoor Accessibility : From porch and stair lifts to deck modifications
- Indoor Accessibility : From lift chairs to stair glides to full-level elevators
- Mobility Products : From customized wheelchairs to electronic scooters
We will provide a full at-home assessment from driveway to basement and advise on equipment best suited to the individual needs and situation.
We will work with you to achieve mobility, safety and Independence. We can also assist with identifying possible funding options to ensure the most suitable and cost-effective options are always provided.
Brian can also service existing equipment and advise on suitable upgrades or amendments to enhance their functionality.
As part of the SimErgy Health Network, Simpson's Pharmacy prides itself on the care and expertise of our staff. We work with you to ensure your safety and keep you mobile and independent in your own home.
Call Brian today to schedule your free in-home assessment at our Virgil location, (905) 468-2121.
Simpson's Pharmacy is also an authorized Vendor for the Ontario Assistive Devices Program (ADP)